Thursday, December 29, 2011

Life for Me...

What our Love meens to us...



one of our first pics together...


I love when she Kisses me...I feel compleate...





Our first Christmas together...



I can never live without her...



Our story is a story that will probley be wierd to most of you...We have known each other for almost 8 years...we lived in the same apartment complex...she would always offer a ride to me when it was cold or 10 feet of snow on the ground, and me always being my shy self would say "no thank you" and keep walking...everyday i would walk and she would be out side or driving and we always said hello to each other....one day I was in the liquor store and she was there..I was getting my items and I remember walking down the same isle as her and she gently grabbed my hand...right there i got butterflies in my stomach...but I was raised that being Gay was wrong...I have always known deep down that I liked girls...but was so scared to come out and think about what would people think about me...I remember her watching me in my window..she would always look for me outside...then I broke her heart when a guy came into my life...we parted ways for 7 years.....I always thought about her...dreamed about her...even fantisied about her...her face was everywhere i looked....I had gotten married and started living a horrible life...mentally being abused...phisically, emotionally....Got cought up in making sure he did not overdose on drugs....so i started drinking...finally had it with him and now I'm in the middle of a divorce....I was looking on myyearbook.com which is a free dating site...and i got cerious and started looking in the Lesbian section because I have had enough with Men...low and behold there she was...so I sent her a message about a week later we met up and fell in Love all over again...I know she is the one for me!!!!....The Love that I have for her will never die...all my friends say I look so much happier...even my family say's I look happier...I am soooooooooooooooooooo Happy...I have never felt this happy before in my life!!!!...I never want to loose this feeling....and I know she loves me....we are getting married as soon as my divorce is final..and when it is I will be DANCING out of the court house!!!!....I make sure everyday I tell her i love her with my whole heart....I can't live without her....I want to make her soooo happy....I will do anything for her...NEVER have I felt a Love like this....and i never want to loose it!




No comments:

Post a Comment