Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Life...

This year in 2011 has been the most challenging year for me. I have had alot of down falls and alot of blessings. I am going through a divorce, Thank God it's not a nasty one. but in the midst of everything came the Love of my life...We met when I was 17 and she was 19..we always flirted with each other but i was not sure of myself at the time...I was a confused girl...Now 7 years later after all the shit i have been through I finally found who I am and what I am...and I got the Love of my life back..I am so greatful to God for her...I love her with my everything...she holds the key to my heart...she always has I was just blind to it. Now i am the most happiest person ever. I know what and who I am..I was so stupid to not see me for me...I regret sooooooooooo much right now...I hate myself for what I did to my life...but i know I can make it better now...Ever since I split with my ex-husband I have become a better person, I know i can become a even more better person...and I have the most beautiful Girl in the world who I know will stand by me while I become a better person...I couldent be the most happiest person ever...




Lindsey, I love you, you are my soulmate, I will never let anything or anyone ever come between us, you compleate me, I asked God for one more chance at Love and you came back into my life, I'm so greatful for you baby, I promise to always love you, to always be there for you, to take care of you, I promise to never hurt you or leave you...you are my evrything baby...not a moment goes by without me thinking about our future or our life and how great it's gonna be...I promise to always be by your side no matter what...I can't wait for the day for us to say "I do" to each other...it will be the happiest day of my life.





One of My all time Fav songs for 2011

1 comment: